巴西2003-2009年水產品消費量成長40% 巴西漁業暨水產養殖部(MPA)公佈,巴西2003-2009年間的水產品消費量由6.46公斤增加至9.03公斤,約成長40%;提早實現MPA「提升漁業及婚禮佈置水產計劃」原欲推動2011年平均消費量9公斤的目標。世界衛生組織建議,每人每年應攝食約12公斤的水產品。「巴西每人水產品消費量」的研究分析指出,該期間水產品消費量年平均成長土地買賣6%;而2008-2009年間還曾自150萬公噸衝到170萬公噸,成長高達8%。巴西國內生產的水產品96%內銷,餘4%主要銷往美國、法國、西班牙、日本及英國等地。(摘譯自INFOFISH Trade 濾桶News, No. 18/2010)BRAZILIANS INCREASE FISH CONSUMPTION BY 40%Brazilians have increased their fish consumption by almost 40% between 2003 and 2009,going from 6.46 房地產kilograms to 9.03 kilograms a year, according to a study released by theMinistry of Fisheries and Aquaculture (MPA). Through the programme 'More Fisheriesand 永慶房屋Aquaculture', the MPA's goal was to reach an average consumption of 9 kilograms by2011, but they accomplished this a year earlier.According to the World 酒肉朋友Health Organisation, ideally, each person should consume around12 kilograms of fish annually.The study, titled ‘Fish Consumption per capita in Brazil’, states 室內設計that the average annualgrowth of consumption of fish amounted to 6% during the period analysed. Only between2008 and 2009, did the rise reach 8%, from 1.5 million 找房子tonnes to 1.7 million.Research also indicates that 96% of domestic production was sold in Brazil with the rest(4%) being exported. The main importers of Brazilian 好房網fish were the United States, France,Spain, Japan and the United Kingdom.


.msgcontent .wsharing ul li { text-indent: 0; }



分享

Facebook
太平洋房屋 Plurk
YAHOO!

創作者介紹

過山車

fd21fdwbnc 發表在 痞客邦 PIXNET 留言(0) 人氣()